Man Hands by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby
Top 10 reasons why you should read MAN HANDS, by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby
1. The heroine uses wrap dresses, I love wrap dresses!
2. This is a freaking good, funny, sexy Rom Com with a hot couple who can't seem to keep their hands off of each other;
3. Brynn is a food blogger and you can follow her real-life blog http://dipsandballs.blogspot.com.br;
4. Sarina Bowen is a USA Today bestselling author of several excellent books like the True North Series, Temporary, Gravity Series (I love them!);
5. Tanya Eby is the narrator of more than 500 books and is an author and food blogger;
6. Brynn and Tom are a sexy, hot couple and their story is so funny and engaging. This is a dual POV book and reading their story is one of the most entertaining things I have done in the last months.
7. The book has a character named Braht! LOL and he is adorable;
8. This book is so well written!
9. I have recipes for "pão de queijo" and "caipirinha" that will complement the story and you will love them as well as the characters.
10. Just trust me you will love this book.
BRYNN At thirty-four, I’m reeling from a divorce. I don’t want to party or try to move on. I just want to stay home and post a new recipe on my blog: Brynn’s Dips and Balls. But my friends aren’t having it. Get out there again, they say. It will be fun, they say. I’m still taking a hard pass. Free designer cocktails, they say. And that’s a game-changer. Too bad my ex shows up with his new arm candy. That’s when I lose my mind. But when my besties dare me to leap on the first single man I see, they don't expect me to actually go through with it. TOM All I need right now is some peace and quiet while my home renovation TV show is on hiatus. But when a curvy woman in a red wrap dress charges me like she’s a gymnast about to mount my high bar, all I can do is brace myself and catch her. What follows is the hottest experience of my adult life. I want a repeat, but my flying Cinderella disappears immediately afterward. She doesn’t leave a glass slipper, either—just a pair of panties with chocolate bunnies printed on them. But I will find her.
pão de queijo recipe
1 cup of water
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup of oil
1 teaspoon of salt
1 pack of tapioca starch (450 g)
2 to 3 eggs
200 g of grated parmesan cheese
1. Bring to boil in a big pan the water, the milk, the oil and the salt.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and add the tapioca starch. Mix well with a wooden spoon and let it cool down.
3. Put the mixture in a bowl, add the eggs and knead well.
4. Add the grated cheese and keep kneading until the dough is smooth.
5. Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into small balls. Tip: Grease your hands with oil before making the balls. Wash your hands once in a while if necessary.
6. Place the balls on a baking tray greased with oil or lined with baking paper.
7. Bake the cheese rolls in hot oven (350 degrees) for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Put the cheese rolls in a basket and serve them warm.
½ lime, cut into quarters
Barspoon of sugar
2 ounces unaged cachaça
Place lime wedges and sugar in a heavy-bottomed rocks glass. Muddle gently. Add Cachaça and ice. Stir briefly. Garnish with lime wedge.